BiopharmaVantage provides up to date competitive intelligence. We take pride in providing high quality primary and secondary intelligence enabling our clients take informed and smarter decisions. Key features of our intelligence gathering programs are:
- Bespoke to meet your specific needs.
- Cover your needs across the life cycle of assets – ranging from preclinical assets to products that are approaching loss of exclusivity.
- Span multiple therapy areas, functional areas and geographies.
- Engagement mode includes:
- Ad hoc deep dive projects
- Medical congress coverage
- Monitoring programs
- Sales force intelligence
- Retainer programs
- The output is designed in such a manner that it is easy for the decision makers to assimilate key insights.
- An array of insights is on our Blog.
Strategic & Competitive Analysis and Benchmarking
Right decisions are underpinned by robust analyses. BiopharmaVantage offers a comprehensive range of bespoke strategic analyses and benchmarking services to healthcare clients. We perform required analyses using appropriate methods and frameworks, and have unrivaled expertise in a multitude of areas:
Commercial Due Diligence
Managing an optimum portfolio of assets is vital, not only to maintain the current position in the market place but also to fuel growth of the franchise/company in the long run. Some of the key determinants of success are selecting the winning products, meticulously assessing opportunities, prioritising development and commercialisation, internalising, partnering and externalising assets, and of course assessing internal resources and capabilities. Putting a value on assets and options, evaluating them for attractiveness, and assessing through various risk-reward metrics help to maximize value and increase the return on investment, in a tangible fashion. BiopharmaVantage offers a comprehensive suite of solutions for both healthcare investors and corporate clients.
Valuation, Forecasting and NPV analysis
Valuation is central to a multitude of decision-making processes; it is one of the most frequently applied tools in a wide range of business scenarios. It incorporates most business metrics and helps the decision makers to choose optimally aligned value-creating options. Valuation is part art and part science. Our valuation experts use multiple methods to derive the value of any asset including, inter alia, products, platforms, technologies, intellectual property, companies and sites. Our deep knowledge of the healthcare sector and disease areas, and of key value drivers such as competitor landscape, market access, clinical trials, attrition rates and more, along with our superior knowledge of economics, accounting, and finance, enables us to better estimate the value of a life science asset.
Our valuation services enable clients to:
BiopharmaVantage offers a full range of valuation services such as:
Business and Corporate Development
Licensing, Partnering, M&A and Divestment
BiopharmaVantage offers a full range of licensing, partnering and transactions services for clients seeking to internalise and externalise assets via licensing, partnering, M&A and divestments. We have extensive knowledge of various assets in the market, in a range of areas.
- For inbound deals - we help you identify assets in-line with your strategy, assess market size, investigate the competitive landscapes, conduct KOL interviews and necessary due diligence, create forecast, conduct/assist with NPV analysis/valuation and help you close a value creating deal.
- For outbound deals- we position your asset optimally, tell compelling investment story to potential partners, market it swiftly to a large number of partners/buyers, manage the data room/due diligence, assist you with valuation and offer selection, and help you close a value maximizing deal.
Capital Raising Support
BiopharmaVantage offers capital raising service to emerging healthcare and life sciences companies. We help you to tap both sources of funding - venture/capital investors in your sector as well as venture arm and licensing/partnering team of corporations.
- We leverage our proprietary database and extensive network of investors to make the process of fund raising swift and efficient.
- We position your business optimally, articulate compelling investment story, reach out quickly to to a large but appropriate number of investors, assist you with management presentation and support you with due diligence, valuation, deal terms and negotiations.